|Fuel Type||Diesel, Gasoline|
|Voltage||3- 50 V at 1000 RPM|
AC Tachogenerator is throughly engineered speed Transducer for industrial application, An electromechanical generator is a device capable of producing electrical power from mechanical energy, usually the turning of the shaft. It Features extreme linearity, wide speed range & capabilities required in industrial application.
2 Pole & 48 pole AC Tachogenerator, Voltage provides an output from 3 to 50VAC @1000rpm & 2 & 24 pulses per revolution, An important design feature is that the high grade aluminum castings.
Well propertioned shaft dia 6 /8/10/12mm, Liberally selected widely space & pre loaded ball bearings, All contribute to ensure structural rigidity and defendable performance.
Tachogenerator are frequently used to measure the speed of electric motors, engines & the equipment they power, convyer belts, machine tools, mixers, fan etc.
- Compact design, Light weight, aluminium casting.
- ALNICO permanent magnet, for excellent long term stability.
- Precise copper winding.
- Precise output & High performance.
- Low Impedance output with power delivering capacity of more than 4 watt.
- Available in flange & Foot mounting.
- O/p Voltage:3 to 50 VAC @ 1000 rpm.
- Nos of Poles: 2 Pole & 48 Pole.
- Load Current : 5 - 50mA.
- Max Speed: 4000 rpm.
- Accuracy :± 5%.
- Operating Temperature: -10, + 60 Deg C.
- Ingress Protection: IP54.
- Magnet : Permanant Magnet Alnico.
- Speed Control & regulation, machine tools, mixers, fan etc.