A rotary Encoder, Also called a shaft Encoder, is an Electro mechanical device that converts the angular position or motion of a Shaft or Axle to an Analogue or Digital Code.
The output of incremental encoders provides specific pulses for the encoder rotation and these pulses may be one or two line pulses, Those lines are typically designated ‘A’ & ‘B’ channels and the offset phasing of the channels, which is also known as the quadratue, helps determine rotation.
Incremental Encoders are designed for accurately measuring speed & position of rotating shaft in automation, distance detection, Machine tools, Packaging, pharmaceuticals,Textile inds etc.
- Rugged & Heavy duty application.
- High accuracy.
- Linear Measurment.
- Motor Feedback.
- Web Tensioning.
- Cut to Length Application.
- Filling Application for Table positioning.
- Resolution : 1 - 10000 PPR.
- Voltage : 5VDC/10-30VDC.
- Push Pull, Line Driver, Voltage o/p, Open Collector, Wide Voltage Line Driver, PNP/NPN.
- No.s of Channel : 6 (A,B,Z/A-,B-,Z-).
- Cable Exit : Radial/Axial.
- Max Frequency : upto 200KHz.
- Max Speed : 5000 rpm.
- Operating Temperature : -20~ + 85 Deg. C